Neuro4J Network Storage is open source database dedicated for unstructured and semi-structured data management.
Being NoSQL solution written in Java it's perfect for graph databases, fraud detection, recommendation engines, decision support systems and much more.
- Intuitive and Flexible development using a network model for data representation
- Fast, Scalable, Extensible
- Has buid-in workflow engine
- Rich querying with Network Query Language
- Open Source
- Commercial Support: support, training, and consulting available
What is different?
Differences from others NoSQL solutions:
- virtual entities / relations
- extension mechanism through behave clause & filers
- output data filtering / simplification.
- integration with SQL. NQL can return structured data and it's possible to run SQL against it.
- work with BLOBs and CLOBs (not meta data only).