Neuro4J Storage is a network database and use network as data model.
Actually, all real world data can be represent using network as data model.
Neuro4J uses following definitions:
- Network contains entities and relations.
- Each entity or relation can have [0, *) properties.
- Each entity can belong to [0, *) relations.
- Each relation can organize/group [0, *) entities.
- Entities and relations can have unlimited numbers of properties and representations.
- Property is string based key-value pair.
- Representation is similar to property but work with large/binary data objects (images, sound, video, ...).
Communication interface for a Storage is Network Query Language